Sunday, October 13, 2013

Prague trip

I guess I'm way overdue with our Prague trip updates, am I ? :) Nevertheless, here's how our trip went.

Day 1

\We took off early in the morning from the Munich train station to meet Alex and Sofian in Plattling, and drive from there to Prague ( about 3h drive). Apart from major heating system failure on the train and weird navigation settings that took us to the countryside roads of Czech Republic instead of highway, we arrived safely and checked into our beautiful apartment.



 Please ignore all the mess we managed to create in the first 5 min.

We were pretty tired after the road and hungry so we checked our Prague book and moved towards the old city in search for a good local cuisine. Our first choice was overbooked so we had to move on to the first one we found nearby, as by that time we were starving and freezing. I can't remember the name, but it must have been something medieval and Czech. Pretty disappointed with our goulash choice and happy about that tasty dark beer. 

As the rest of the group went back to our cosy warm rooms, Ismael and I took a walk through night streets of the city admiring Charles Bridge's fascinating views. That was a perfect end of the day, and we were lucky to get there at night, as it wasn't as crowded as during the next day.











2 comments:

  1. I almost held my breath until you finally posted this! I was so curious! Day 1 sounds pretty nice! That apartment looks really amazing! I am so glad you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, I am done, I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete