Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Birthday, Resi!

Yesterday we celebrated Resi’s birthday. Although it was grey and cold, Ismael tool a day off to spend it with his  mom  at Oktoberfest. 
Sofian joined them later on for lunch, and… coffee. It might have been that the waitress had to run off the Oktoberfest grounds to get the coffee and yes,  one passerby might have pointed a finger and made fun about the incompatibility of Oktoberfest and coffee, but we will never know for sure ;)


 Maruan, Andreea and I  joined the happy family after work, they on skype and I at the table, for a birthday song and a piece of cake.  As a birthday present we booked a 3 day trip to Prague for 5 of us and we are heading off tomorrow early in the morning. 




I really love Prague, as I have enjoyed it each time I’ve been there: be it a bachelorette party or a school trip.  I could not be more excited!


3 comments:

  1. Resi looks so happy! I am glad we were able to participate in the celebration, even though it was long-distance.... :D Love your pictures too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, coffee at Oktoberfest, I always wondered how many coffees they sell each year...

    ReplyDelete